I. Collection of Information
We may collect personal information from you in various ways, including when you:
- Contact us through our Website or by email
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Participate in surveys, contests, or other promotions
- Interact with us on social media
The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address, and any other information you choose to provide to us.
II. Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request
- Send you our newsletter or other marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- Conduct surveys, contests, or other promotions
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website
- Improve and personalize our Website and the services we offer
- Enforce our policies and comply with legal obligations
III. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To our service providers who help us to operate and improve our Website and services
- To our affiliates and partners for marketing and promotional purposes, if you have opted in to receive such communications
- To comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to a court order or other legal process, or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets, in which case we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information
IV. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
VI. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any personal information.
VII. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we collect and maintain, subject to certain exceptions. You may also have the right to object to or restrict certain uses of your personal information, or to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.